Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is Me Getting Started

Hey, I've missed you all! I've missed hearing from you and I have missed writing, but it has been good to take a break. I've been doing a lot of lurking but haven't left many comments.

Dylan and Kim's wedding was amazing. Not a single flaw from my perspective. I'll put up some pictures later.

I've been told that this black background is hard to read, but I think it looks so cool. Let me know what you think.

More later as I explore all my options here. Let me know if you found me!

S.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you are here. Should we officially shut down our xangas? Sort of have a universal funeral?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I like Dianna's idea, because my poor Xanga is looking quite neglected. Also, good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete