Thursday, February 5, 2009

lil livvie



So Liv has a great weekend coming up at Life Change Camp. The band she plays in is doing worship for a high school rally. This is a picture from when she got to do a recording session last summer.

I haven't posted about what I am reading lately because it is trashy. Sometimes you just need a break. I have started Reading Lolita in Tehran which is going to be very worthwhile.

More later.. I have been thinking about how chic lit hasn't really changed over the years and how women fantasize about weird things.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool about getting to do a recording session...for anything, with anyone. She is so beautiful...all your girls are! And those men in the family are might handsome...didn't want anyone feeling left out...now the cats, I can leave them, Riley is my kind of dog...while you were gone yesterday he tucked in close and pawed at my foot for some lovin.

    ReplyDelete